2.3.09

2.3.09
Expect a month-long hiatus. College is squeezing my brain out of my nostrils, frying my hair into non-existence, crushing my metacarpals into fine dust, turning my eyes into a lovely shade of crimson...well, you get the idea.

If you ever find yourself in this situation (which is highly probable if you are in the same university as I am), fear not. There shall be light at the end of that dark, dank, stinky and professor-infested tunnel. At first, it will seem like the tunnel goes on and on and on and- well, you get the idea. Trust in...in the..erm..blue books. Yeah that's right. There shall be light.

And so my hibernation begins.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*sigh*
Yup, the end is coming, alright.
I just hope that photons would be there for us to see.
Blue books, don't fail us now.
>.<

Anonymous said...

The end...

Langya! Ang bilis din no?! Parang kailan lang!

And I also have to trust my index cards, my math book, as well as the Java Documentation available online...*sigh*