4.10.08

Again

4.10.08

This is the nth time that I've made a blog.

If memory serves me right, I have three blogs that remain unused after some time due to a couple of things: a) I forgot the passwords and everything and, b) I got tired of having to maintain it. Yes, I know. I have a bad memory for my age. And I ran out of things to say.

Now, nearly a year later, I realized that I can never run out of things to say. Especially now that I am constantly ensconced in a very different environment that deals a serious culture shock to my poor, sheltered self. Everything is completely different that I had to pause and check if I'm not trapped in a very realistic dream.

I'm talking about college. You know, that proverbial circus of diverse people with uncontrollable and questionable hormones? Add nutty professors to the mix and you've got a pandemonium on your hands. Yeah, you know. Who doesn't?

Now, I'm rambling. I have the tendency to do that, especially when I'm doing something while I should be doing something else. Does that make sense? Let me cite an example. Right now, I should be wholly immersed in the completion of my term paper instead of indulging myself in the addictive arts of blogging. But I don't feel the least bit guilty, the reason why I'm still typing this right now.

Well, it is good to be back. At least, my little brother won't have to be the receiving end of my daily tirades about inane things.

0 comments: