31.10.08

Happy Halloween! :)

31.10.08
It's Halloween. Ya know, the time for spooks and ghosties to pop out of nowhere and scare us chickens to death. Well, I don't exactly have to wait for Halloween to experience spooks, 'cause my place could have passed for a haunted house sans the rickety staircases and cobwebs and all that jazz. I can't explain it, but there are a lot of times that I see and feel other presences in the house, especially when I'm alone. I don't usually let these things affect me, because I am steadfast in my belief that once people die, they cease to be. But there were a few circumstances when the presence was so strong, to the point that it could have been a real person. And it was very hard not to freak out.

Okay. Let me explain what I meant by a strong presence. Just imagine that living people have a certain light inside of them that tells you they're there, sort of like a burning fire that releases heat and light that can be felt and seen. Like chi, I suppose. So that's how it felt like. And on some occasions, I feel more than one presence, though I am not quite sure how I was able to separately sense them, considering that they are supposed to exist metaphysically and could not possibly be disjointed into two, different entities.

I'm babbling. Sorry. Right now, I feel so freaked out about this, 'cause my folks and pesky brother are grocery-shopping, and I am alone in this cold, dark house. Well, I do have Sasuke for company, at least. But he's not much use, anyway, that lazy dog. He's a timawa! Haha.

Happy Halloween, people! (I have always wondered how Halloween could be happy. Tsk. So weird)

Toodles.

P.S. I keep seeing Twilight everywhere!It's so annoying how people would fuss about that ********. What is the world coming to? What have I done for the Fates to punish me so?!

0 comments: