19.5.09

A Public Apology (-_-)

19.5.09
I can't believe I'm doing this. Sarah, you crazy woman. This is damaging the (nonexistent) reputation of my blog! Heck, I don't even know how to do a public apology. Demet.


Friends and non-friends, this so-called public apology is issued due to the demands of one Sarah Kristine G********.


Tsk. Hindi naman malalaman ng madla na para sa'yo yung article na Silly Rants that Nobody Reads kung hindi ka nagreact sa cbox ko. At nilagay mo pa yung totoo mong pangalan! Hay. Baliw ka talaga.


Before anything else, I need to refute your claims that said article is a defamation of character.


(1) It should be a derogatory AND false statement concerning another.


Sarah dear, it is sorta-kinda-maybe derogatory, but even you cannot deny that what I wrote is nothing but the truth...blah blah blah. You said that yourself. Heck, you ARE proud of it, and I love you for that friend, but I gotta speak my mind, ya know?


(2) Damage to the plaintiff (this is you, Sarah).


Did my post expose you to ridicule, contempt and injury? *waits for answer* Hmmm. I thought so, too. Only a few people find it in their precious time to drop by this waste of virtual space, and most are my highschool friends and family relatives. Only a handful are from the university. And even then, they don't even know who you are. And you said yourself that there's no damage done. (Why am I doing this again? Oh yeah. Because if I don't, you'll tell that fratboy friend of yours that I think he's an arrogant, pompous jerk who thinks he's God's gift to women? Damn I hate him.)


Ahem. Moving on. This is my apology:



Hehehe. Sorry. That was a bad joke. Well, there are a couple of things that I really am sorry for. Let me take excerpts from the article, yeah?

(1) "...I'll just take all these precious BLESSINGS since I deserve them. GOD wouldn't give them to me if I didn't deserve them.
Oh, and I suppose your precious God thinks those penniless college kids deserve to be penniless, and those abused wives deserve the abuse?..."

That was waaaaaay out of line, I admit. So I apologize. You respect my state of religious disarray, and so I should respect your religious stability, too.

(2) "...I'm just hanging on desperately to that slim chance that you'll realize the MASSIVE insignificance of your Nine West shit when you bite the dust. Permanently. ..."

THAT one, I REALLY regret. I shouldn't even have thought of that. Damn I'm such a bad person. I think I was listening to Queen that time so I thought of using that line. Meh, I shouldn't even be trying to spout pathetic excuses. Point is, I'm so sorry. This coming semester, I'll treat you to turon every week. Swear!

So there. Sowweee. *grovels*. Je suis tres desolee. I know that most of the time, I write before I think and someday I'll be killed because of that. (feeling isang mamamahayag) But what I can't bear is losing a friend like you to my harsh and thoughtless crap. I can't promise that I won't do it again, though. :D

Edit: So you're THAT loaded, dear. Damn I wanna be like your Dad. Well, go buy more of that Louis Vimajig that you like so much. I doubt that it'll even put a dent on your riches. Damn. I think you can buy Johnny Depp for a night with your dough. Tell me again, why are you even putting up with peyups when you can study in an Ivy League university?

Edit: Sure kang ayaw mong i-sub ang Louis Vimajigs mo for...say...a backpack? They have more space for your stuff, are more practical and easier to carry...Haha I'm dork. (-_-) Or, you can ditch those Luichiny-whaddayacallems and just use...er...cheaper brands? And you can't even use UGGs in this scorching country, for the love of cows! (-_-)

0 comments: