5.5.09

This Post Seemed Mandatory, So...

5.5.09
Pacman bagged the match. Again. Well, that wasn't so surprising, considering the fact that he's the Pound-for-Pound boxer (or something like that. Heck, I don't even know what that means) and he beat the crap out of Oscar dela Hoya.

And Barrera. And Larios. And Morales (who I think is a damn fine piece of Aztec specimen. Yum. :D)

What shocked me shitless was the fact that Ricky "The Hitman" (psh. right.) Hatton barely lasted two rounds. TWO FRICKIN' ROUNDS! C'mon! That was pathetic.

Well I guess we can't blame him completely since his trainer is a pompous...um...posterior who probably underestimated Pacman. AND I've seen the replay of the legendary sucker punch that felled the British on slow-mo, so I guess he deserves a teensy bit of sympathy. I was surprised that his jaw hadn't dislodged or something.

Or did it?

Anyway, I'm no fan of Pacquiao, and I would rather he lost the match due to some reasons (ahempoliticiansflockingtohimlikeparasitesahem), but it's nice that another Filipino has hogged the screens and spreads. I was getting sick of Charice Pempemngco I could barf up my dinner everytime she appears on the news. Ugh.

0 comments: